Linggo, Hulyo 15, 2012

THE POWER OF SUGGESTION

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE THIS
POWERFUL.





I am so excited about the blog of Gilmartin.  Just like what I said in my comment on his post, I believe that he deserves to write more than I do.

When I am with him, my confidence in English proficiency
would like to hide in shame.

He is an English professor in Cavite State Universtity and a
voracious reader. He is also well versed in Hebrews, Chinese and Greek.

I think he has no problem being tagged as a geek.Hehehehehe!

He is one of the preachers I admire. His messages even without much fanfare could stand on their own.

I am not an ego centric but I do enjoy whenever he calls me Sir. More than the title, I love the respect that goes along with the term.Yes,he had shown me alot of respect inspite of our
poles apart personalites.

I am just happy that he cared to mention me as part of his
budding career as a blogger.

Heaven is the feeling when I become intstrumental for someone to reach his potential.

I WILL NOT JUST WATCH OUT FOR HIS BLOG'S LAUNCHING. I WILL ALSO FOLLOW IT DAY BY DAY!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento