Huwebes, Hulyo 12, 2012

A BIRTHDAY LETTER TO MY PRINSESA

July 12, 2012

My Dearest Aiah Dasha,

Today you turn 2 years old.  And I am happy to celebrate your birthday.  You know why?  Because You are my Dasha, my God's grace. You indeed came from God because your mother and I was not expecting you.  We both thought that your kuya Aiehn will be the youngest in the family.  But God said "No. There is a girl I am preparing as my gift to you."  I must say, we do not own you.  It is God who owns you and gave you to us.  That makes you so special.

Remember that I love you not because of your gender. You bear the privilege for being  my one and only daughter though. I love you because YOU ARE YOU. And i love you through and through.

I love your even if we are not always together.  Even if I am missing so much parts of your daily life, it doesn't mean I love you any less.  If only you could be by my side, making your papa, happy and proud.

You know what?  Papa lived his early life disliking himself, He disliked himself as a boy.  And couldn't imagine himself  being a girl.   But when you were born, resembling your papa in most of your physical self.  Papa realized that he is a beautiful person after all.

You know what? I would like to tell you that you got the sweetest smile.  How I wish you could always be by my side to ease your papa's weary and pain, just by your smile.






But to those times we are away from each other, you are always in my heart and in my prayers.

I LOVE YOU ANAK! I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THAT LIFE COULD OFFER


The one who holds you dearest,
 Papa Arnel 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento