Huwebes, Hulyo 5, 2012

ARROS CARNE CURADA ALA DIKO

Lately, Diko Amiel is requesting me to buy a canned corned beef branded as "Highlands."  

This afternoon, I tripped to the grocery and bought his request.  The brand is more pricey than the  usual corned beef that I buy.  He also asked me to buy some ingredients for his porridge.

I was upstairs and anticipating for his porridge.  Kuya Amos knocked at my door and told me that the porridge is ready.  







You might be wondering what are the red strips in the porridge.  It is the corned beef that Diko asked me to buy.  After I scooped some and have it ready for consumption, Diko was waiting for my verdict.  Of course, to a parent like me, all that Diko will cook are delicious.  More so when you know that the cook in your child never stops to experiment.

Yes,  Diko experimented with his porridge but I was the one who researched on the internet to give it a name.  Hehehehehehehehe! 

I HAD TWO SERVINGS OF WHAT I CALL  "ARROS CARNE CURADA ALA DIKO."






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento