Linggo, Hulyo 22, 2012

CINEMALAYA 2012

July is my CINEMALAYA month.  It is also my time to date my wife and film buddy, Donna.









Cinemalaya is becoming a popular film festival  through the years.



The lobby in front of the Main Theater of CCP

In my previous church appointment, I was the first one to get interested  in  independent films.  These days, I share that interest with some of them


My Mount Pisgah family and now, 
my Cinemalaya family, Rosel Legaspi
  

These were the films that we'd watched on our  first day to the said independent film festival


The Animals








Ang Nawawala






Intoy Syokoy ng Kalye Marino




Kalayaan

These were our tickets

Addition to my collection


I love independent films because of their unpredictability.  Being a non-conventional person myself, I think I really belong to this kind of films.

On my next posts, I will try to make a reaction to the movies that I'd watched.  I say reaction more than a review because I am not an authority film critique.  And also, I can't watch the movie several times to give me a clearer understanding of the film.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento