Martes, Hulyo 17, 2012

RAIN DOWN ON ME

As I promised in my previous post, I will bath under the rain one day.

It was this afternoon when the rain came while I am in the midst of my laundrying.

Trying not to be outdone by the rain's attempt to ruin my laundry, I went on to my task.

Next to my laundry is this.


Enjoying the rain shower


With Amen Learn



Posing under the cold rain

Not only us who took a cold bath



I also grab the chance to give a clean-up to our dryer

Our dyer must be happy to be cleansed and felt cared for.


WHO SAYS that a rainy day is a bad day?  In my case, it is not.  It is even happier.  Just ask the sisters in the picture below.


They were enjoying the rain too!

My question to you is, "When was the last time you bath under the rain?"

My question to myself is, "When will I bath under the rain again?"

I HOPE IT IS SOONER.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento