Martes, Hulyo 3, 2012

MAGBIRO KA NA SA LASING

Rushing to catch up with the last trip of LRT on Sunday night, the ladyguard tried to hold me longer because she suspected that I am drunk.

"Sir, amoy alak kayo," was her actual words.




I was taken aback by her remark.  Hindi naman kasi ako uminom dahil hindi naman talaga ako umiinom ng alak.

I am a social and moderate drinker.  Isang bote nga lang ng Tanduay Ice tipsy na ako agad e.  Hindi talaga ako sanay uminom.

The ladyguard was trying to sniff the  scent of  wine in me.  I told her emphatically that I don't drink.

I told her that she might mistaken my perfume as the scent of wine.

After she cleared me, I was the one sniffing myself  to see if I really smell drunk.

I don't remember myself eating "chiko" to smell drunk.

Had the ladyguard said that I looked like "drunk," I would have understood her.

I have a beer belly minus the beer.  Hahahahahahahaha! 

On the one hand, it could be that the ladyguard  was the one drunk.  Hahahahahaha!

Kung sakaling hindi niya ako pinayagang sumakay sa LRT gayong nagmamadali ako, malalaman niya kung ano ibig sabihin ng kasabihang,

"MAGBIRO KA NA SA LASING, HUWAG LANG SA TAONG  RUSHING (Nagmamadali). Hahahahahahahahaha!








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento