Huwebes, Hulyo 26, 2012

MGA MUMUNTING LIHIM(The Review)





Best friends can be the best of enemies.  This is what the deceased's dairy revealed and this seems be the message of the film, Mga Mumunting Lihim.

Four friends maintained their friendship until one succumbed to death due to cancer and left a diary that revealed truths about themselves and tested the genuineness of their friendship.

The movie will make one feels uncomfortable watching it with your friends.  One will tend to ask, "Does my best friend do all this talking  behind my back?"  And the scary answer is, yes.

My two friends who watched it with me agreed to the truth that the film is telling, friends do talk behind each other's back.  Sometimes out of concern but oftentimes out of envy. So with my eldest son.  He revealed to me that during his high school, he felt very happy whenever his best friend is not around.

The whole cast delivered a compelling performance but it was Janice de Belen who stole the show.  I cannot imagine the immaculate Janice will be essaying such kind of a character.


Reading a diary can be fun but not always ... especially if it talks about you.


Mga Mumunting Lihim stars Judy Ann Santos, Iza Calsado, Agot Isidro and Janice de Belen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento