Biyernes, Abril 6, 2012

HOT-Y SATURDAY

Inside the bedroom, sipping my coffee with my shirt off, my wife sensing the heat I was feeling, said ...

Donna: Mahal, gusto mo bang malamigan?

And by that she meant turning the air conditioner on once again.  I just twist my  bared upper body to show my shape and size and told her ...

Me: I am ok with the heat.

Inisip ko, malalamigan nga ako pero iinit naman ang ulo ko pag dating ng MERALCO. Hahahahahahaha!

ooOOoo

Early this morning my wife said in her fb post that she would like this day a happy day.  Later she was awakened by the sound of a monster dad bawling at his children for a messy house.

She approached and kissed me and said.

Donna:  Akala ko mahal dumating si lola.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ooOOoo


Nap time.  I was tossing and turning on the bed.  I can't figure out what's disturbing my sleepy head.  Is it the sound of the electric drill coming from the construction in  the roof deck? Or   the songs on my wife's laptop? Or  her,  singing along with the songs.

Donna:  Mahal, hindi ka ba makatulog dahil sa boses ko?

Patay! Mind reader yata ang asawa ko? Hahahahahahahahahaha!

ooOOoo




2 komento: