Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

BLACKBERRY

Just when I thought that our long last day of trip is over, it became longer even, scarier but more brave ...

Alas tres na ng madaling araw nang dumating ang bus namin sa Knox Church. From there, we have to ride one more to finally reach home.

Pagkalapas ng ilang halos punong sasakyan, nakipagsiksikan na kami sa isang jeepney.

Pagod sa biyahe at kulang sa tulog.

When one of the passengers on our side got off, I asked my wife to have our son, Aiehn sit between us.

Suddenly, the man across was forcing  himself  to sit beside me.  I couldn't figure out why.

Pumara siya.  My wife saw that the man was holding my cellphone.

"Is that your cellphone Mahal?," my wife asked me.

I looked at the man and saw that he was holding my gadget.

Immediately I shouted at the man,"hey, that is my cellphone!"

I grabbed the cellphone out from his hand and pushed his hand away.

Next thing that happened was an exchange of word war.

And I was ready to elevate our fight if needed.

He was tough but I was tougher.

"I thought it was the other man's cellphone," he reasoned out.

"This is mine. Isn't it that you are getting off.  Then get off right now!"

He was still defending himself and was trying to save himself from embarrassment.

Since I have already secured my cellphone.  There is no use for arguing.

"This is mine!  The argument is over," I said.

Everybody inside the jeepney  was quiet the whole time.  The rest of the time was just spent exchanging glances."

Getting off and walking our final step to home, I realized how risky the incident was to my family and  me.

I am not usually brave.  I cannot say that I would react the same in another situation.

But that time, I  became bold and feisty.

BlackBerry Curve 8520
MORE PICTURES
Tension over this cellphone




NAKAKATAPANG PALA ANG BLACKBERRY.


Lalo na siguro kung Bold edition pa ang BB ko. Hahahahahahaha!












2 komento: