Miyerkules, Hunyo 6, 2012

BETTER SLOW THAN SMART

Saturday evening when I, together with my son, went to bookstore to buy him school supplies.  We retreated and decided to just go back the following day at lunch time.

Lunch time of the following day, we tripped back to the bookstore but the lines to the cashiers were so loooooooooooooooooooooong.  Having not much time to spare, I quickly got colored notebooks while asking my son to fall in a line so we can save time.  

I bought notebooks with  front cover of different colors so I will not cover it with art paper anymore.

I KNEW IT! 

You see, teachers asked their students to have their notebooks color coded.  I supposed to buy ready made plastic cover but it is bigger than the size of the notebook so I did not buy one.

I gave my son the money for payment and told him I will go ahead since I still have work to do.

I was so happy that manufacturers thought of producing colored cover notebooks to answer the NEEDS of the students, the DEMANDS of the teachers and the DUTY  of the parents.

Feeling ko, maagap ako sa requirement ng mga teachers.





First day of classes.  When my son arrived home, he told me, "Our teacher would like all our notebooks covered in blue."

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

Yes, everything in blue, folder, music notebook and other big notebooks all in blue.

Now I am "bluer than blue", "sadder than sad."

Pero dahil ayaw kong patalo sa mga teachers.

At gusto kong panindigan na maagap o smart ako.

KAYA .....







Halos pakyawin ko ang blue notebooks sa bookstore. Hahahahaha!

Sabi sa kasabihan, "Daig ng maagap ang masipag."

Sa aking karanasan naman, "Daig ng mabagal ang maagap."






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento