Huwebes, Hunyo 7, 2012

BLOGGABLE

After three months of blogging, I must say that I have myself known to people as a blogger.


HOW?


People are aware of the title of my blog, KUWARENTA.


Some of my readers now call me KUWARENTA.  


Some say they miss my blog if I haven't posted one for days.


Most of them are aware that whenever I am with them, our conversation might appear to my blog.


I heard one saying, "Hala ka, iblo-blog ka ni Pastor Arnel."  People are concious of my presence thinking that my time with them could be blogged next time.


Others are suggesting what I have to blog.


One friend of mine requested me not to blog her gesture of asking advise from me.


Now, I am not sure if it is better that people know me as a blogger.  I am thinking if they are comfortable being with me. 


One thing I have proven to myself and am sure of, AKO AY ISANG MANUNULAT.


Para sa ilan, ako ay isang mahusay na manunulat.


May isang bagay pa na mahusay ako.  ANG MAGTAGO NG SIKRETO

KUNG MAGTAGO AKO NG SIKRETO AY HANGGANG HUKAY.








Kaya pakisabi lang kung ang usapan natin ay BLOGGABLE or NOT.


And rest assured na kahit kablog-blog ang ating usapan, sikretong malupit ko itong iingatan.


Hehehehehehe!



A blog is a personal diary. A daily pulpit. A collaborative space. A political soapbox. A breaking-news outlet. A collection of links. Your own private thoughts. Memos to the world.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento