Miyerkules, Hunyo 20, 2012

CARING AND CRAVING

From time to time, I find myself craving for a particular food.  And I won't miss a day eating my latest craving.

I remember when I was in my elementary days, spending my summer with my relatives in Pasig, I had "pork sinigang" for a viand everyday.  Since they had eatery that time, there was no problem giving in to my cravings. 

Yesterday, I had a new craving.  Tonight I have it again:



Santol


This craving is enough for me to forego with dinner.

I was enjoying my third piece of santol when Amen Learn gave me this:


 A Cup of Coffee

Santol and Coffee?  Not a good combination isn't it?

But who could refuse a son's show of affection?  

What I did was let the coffee cool a bit for a while, then, sipped it with gusto.




Add caption

Yes, Santol and Coffee would never be a team

But caring and craving  do.

I wonder what my next craving would be.  I hope that it would match the boiling hot coffee.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento