Miyerkules, Hunyo 6, 2012

HEALTHY OR TASTY?

Water or juice?


Which one should I ask my son to bring to school for his recess?


Our family is fond of juices.  Barely a day that we will not gulp on flavored drinks.


But we are also aware of  the danger of taking a lot of sweetened drinks to our health.


Water is healthier but  juices are yummier.


My dilemma ended when I found this in the grocery:





Flavored Water

It comes with Mandarin Orange and Green Apple flavor.


Actually, I was not sure if it will pass to  my son's taste?


The next day, he brought an icy  bottled flavored water.  I put it in the freezer so he will have it cold during recess time.


When he arrived in the evening, I saw his empty favored water bottle.  That means he will have water on school days.


To those who are torn between water and juice and conscious of health and taste, you can try this one.








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento