Biyernes, Marso 23, 2012

WITH OR WITHOUT

 Invitation



With an upbeat music, the children in our Pre-School Moving Up Ceremony this morning, danced their way to introduce themselves and their ambition in life.




They have this template:

My name is ______________________.  I am ______ years old.  When I grow up, I would like to become ______________.

Wearing the uniform of the profession they represent, they amused the audience to no end.

It is indeed a visual treat to see children acting like grown ups.  It is exciting to think what they would become someday.

In the middle of the presentation, my mind went satirical.

My name is __________________. I am _____ years old. When I grow up  I WANT TO BECOME LIKE DR. VICKY BELO with  Hayden Kho.


My name is __________________. I am _____ years old. When I grow up I WANT TO BE LIKE CHIEF JUSTICE CORONA with  SALN.

My name is __________________. I am _____ years old. When I grow up I WANT TO BE LIKE SENATOR MIRIAM DEFENSOR SANTIAGO without the hypertension.

My name is __________________. I am _____ years old. When I grow up I WANT TO BECOME LIKE CONGRESSMAN TOBY TIANGCO with or without  Pork Barrel.

My name is __________________. I am _____ years old. When I grow up I WANT TO BECOME LIKE ACTRESS KATRINA HALILI  without the sex video.


My name is __________________. I am _____ years old. When I grow up I WANT TO BECOME LIKE PRESIDENT NOYNOY AQUINO with or without Grace Lee.


Back to reality ...

Sensing that your name might become your shame, the little girl in front became like a broken record.  My name ... my name .... my name .... my name ..... . 

Sometimes, children are better without a (sur)name.

Imagine the shame  that goes with the name.

When Arroyo is synonymous to corruption.  Belo is equated to drug addiction to Hayde Kho.  And Noynoy Aquino  is similar to laziness(noynoying).

Next on the stage was a boy ....


Realizing that fulfilling your ambition may put you in oblivion, the little boy went this.  My name is ..... I want to become 5 years old.

That boy's ambition is to remain 5 years old.  Hahahahahahahaha!

Why not?

Sometimes, children  are better as children.

Imagine how children became  monsters upon  fulfilling their ambition in life.

Back with my satirical mind ....

Now, I imagine the little me is on the stage, ready for my show and tell.

Wearing a ministerial gown and collar, I said ...

My name is ARNEL R. VASQUEZ.  I am 5 years old.   WHEN I  GROW UP  I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A PASTOR WITHOUT THE CHURCH (MEMBERS).  Hahahahahahahahaha! Joke! 

Actually, I never dreamed to be a pastor when I was a child.



I was already feeling insecure near the end of the presentation  when  this letter girl made my day:



To Become A Pastor 

Is Still An Ambition
After All


Congratulation to all the  Graduates, 
WITH ALL MY PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento