Huwebes, Marso 22, 2012

SOMETHING BIG

the long trip to tagaytay from caloocan city  is no BIG DEAL.  


but this  is a more BIG DAY compared to other days.


when i arrived at the venue, they served me a BIG MEAL.


then came the BIG BREAK to welcome my presence.


in front of the delegates, I flashed my BIG SMILE.


i was really having a BIG TIME.


even if there wasn't really BIG BUCKS.


they expressed that I was a BIG HELP


and have a BIG HEART.


i went back to my seat beside a BIG BROTHER.


he looked at me and cracked a BIG JOKE.


saying i am a BIG BOY for my small barong.


 the joke came to me as a BIG BLOW.


should i start a BIG FIGHT with this fellow?


or a BIG HUG is what should follow.


whatever happened, it was A BIG NIGHT indeed.


because a very BIG GOD enabled me


to deserve this .... BIG THING








Another shot below







































































4 (na) komento:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. hello! thank you for your invitation. surely i will follow you

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Eh kasi... We have a GREAT BIG GOD...

    TumugonBurahin