Lunes, Marso 4, 2013

OVERDUE



This post should have been my first.  But my personality is to be blamed for this overdue post.  You see, I hate conventions.  I don't know but people have known me to be a very patient person but as I grow older, I  easily become bored at things.  I always looking for new things.  Thus, I am always frustrated.  Hehehehehe!

I guess, it really shows with what I did in this blog.  No explanation about its title.  I knew it all along but I just dismissed the idea of writing on it, right away. But one evening, my friend and reader of my blog asked about what is my blog for.  I explained it to him then.  And he appreciated it.

Perhaps there are also some of you who think the same way.  Others might guess about the rationale of the title of this blog.  And I am certain that you guessed it right.

So, bakit nga ba KUWARENTA ang title ng blog ko?  Well, for the obvious reason that I am now on my 40's.  The truth is, I thought of blogging when I was forty years old but was able to do it when I was 42.

First, may kasabihan tayo na "Life begins at 40."  Feel ko lang sakyan ang 40,000 years old na kasabihang ito.  I just thought that, I have to change by the time I reach 40 years old.

Second, by change I mean, I have to look for life's meaning or a more meaningful life.  Kaya from the word, KUWARENTA ay kinuha ko ang word na KUWENTA.  May paniniwala na hindi naman takot ang tao na mamatay. Ang takot ng tao ay mamatay nang walang kabuluhan.   At ayaw ko namang mamatay din nang walang kabuluhan kaya I will try to make my life meaningful for God, for myself and for other people.  Para lang pledge of allegiance. Hahahahaha!

Third, the word, KANTA.  Siguro naman alam niya kung saan ko rin ito kinuha.  By the word kanta I mean, fun and celebration.  I believe that life needs to be funfilled.  I want to be passionate about life.  Hindi man ako professional na manganganta, I am proud to say na alam ko kung sintunado na ako o wala sa tiyempo. Hahahahaha!  I am fascinated not just to the melody of a song but more so to its lyrics.  Every song has a story behind.  And the more we love the story, the more we love the song.

Fourth, the equally importat in life, KWARTA o anda! Hahahahaha! We need a means in life to find meaning and to make music.  Money makes things happen and will take us to places.  No, I would not teach you to have much money since I, myself is in need of money most of the times.  I am just saying here that there are ways or means to our dreams and desires.

O di ba, long overdue na talaga ang post na ito?  Ang ikli lang pala kung susulatin.  Dami ko kasing arte,  Hahahahahaha!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento