Linggo, Marso 24, 2013

MYPD

I cannot remember anymore the last time I posted an entry to my blog. Up to this moment, I am still stuck on my dissertation.  I am just taking a break now from writing a chapter.  And while resting, let me share about these things that somehow ease away my exhaustion:







My son, Amen Learn, had their classroom recognition today.  Since I am busy these days, I told him I cannot not come to the recognition day anymore.  He decided to go alone but later on changed his mind and didn't go too.

Last Wednesday, I took the time to attend his graduation.  As I saw him going to the stage and receiving his certificate, I got emotional at the same time proud for my son.

Congratulations Amen Learn!  Thank you very much for Making Your Papa Proud!









1 komento: