Biyernes, Marso 1, 2013

ONE YEAR AND COUNTING




This post is not about a joyful or sad experience.

It is not about a person that I like or dislike.

It is not about a movie or a song.

It is not about my travel or my household chores.

This post is simply about a CELEBRATION.

It is exactly one year now since the day I started blogging.

And along with my celebration is my gratitude to all of you my followers and readers.  Thank you for all your comments and encouragement.  You make my blog alive by taking time to read and follow.

I am so busy these days and the coming days but it will give my passion an injustice if I will let this day passed without celebrating the day I reclaimed my gift for writing.

HAPPY FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO YOU, TO ME, TO US AND TO GOD!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento