Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

NAUGHTY AND NICE

Naiwan na naman sa akin si Aiah.  Actually, I told my wife that my princess can stay with me for another week since my class this week was postponed.  Kaya, here I am, keeping my watch on her while doing my other works.

Aiah is already a toddler.  She is so curious about the things and people around her.

While inside the office, she was playing with the cards in my wallet.  She was holding a scissor but I was not afraid because I know that the cards are too thick to be cut by a little girl.  But I was wrong, there was a thinner card that she was able to cut that upon seeing it, immediately sent me into panic.  This was the card I got from her:

A discout card from Nice Hotel

When I looked at the card, my panic had changed into perplexity.  What the hell of a card  am I keeping in my wallet.  Hahahahaha!  I started looking for reasons why I kept it.  Having not found any reason, my shock was changed into a feeling of relief that the card was cut.  Who knows, I might be tempted to use it in the future had it not been cut? Hahaha!


Still in the office, done playing with the scissors, my daughter shifted her interest to the  built-in cabinets.  She played close-open with the cabinet doors.  



Moments later, she got something from the cabinet and gave it to me:

DVD Writer

We've been looking for this dvd writer for three months now.  My wife hid it inside myoffice because three months ago, there were constructions and renovations being done in the church, including our bedroom.  Thus, she looked for a safe place to hide the dvd writer.

Happy for finding the long lost dvd writer, I texted my wife:

Me:  Mahal nakita ni ni aiah dvd writer mo.  Dito pla sa sa mga cabinet sa office mo tinago.

Donna:  Office? Pero nwei ...yipppeeeee!

Me: Yap.  Sa office ko.  Malikot kasi si aiah.  Hahaha!

Donna:Buti n lang at may malikot akong anak ...hehe ..lam u b na nglilinis ako ngaun house ... hinahanap ko yan ...

Me: Hehehehe

Having a daughter like Aiah can turn things messy and  me, weary.  But what she has accomplished today by being "naughty" had made me so happy!  

By the way, do you know that the remark of my teacher in grade 1 on my report card is that "I am a naughty boy."  May pinagmanahan pala si Aiah.  Hahahaha!

SOMETIMES, IT IS NICE TO BE NAUGHTY

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento