Sabado, Agosto 18, 2012

BLOGLESS NO MORE

It's been six days since the last time I made a post here in my blog. The good news is, I would be blogless no more.  Last Wednesday, I got my netbook repaired from Neo Service Center, SM North Edsa where my netbook stayed for almost a week.  Good thing, my netbook is still under one year warranty so the repair was free.  The sad news, barely a year, the keypad of my netbook is already broken.  Is it because of the brand or the user? I don't know.



My Newly Repaired Netbook

I was sad the whole time I was not blogging. Actually, we have a PLDT telpad in the house.  I tried posting in my blog using it but becasue I am not familiar with a touch screen gadget yet,  it took eternity for me to construct even one sentence.  

With my failure to use the telpad, I thought of using my Blackberry phone.  But the screen of my querty phone is so small that I could not see all the commands I need to write a post.

So I remained blogless and joyless.  

My mind and heart now longs for this:

Samsung Galaxy Note
I feel that this phone was invented for me and I was born for this phone.  O di ba, pang writer lang ang dating ng phone? Pero hindi lang pang writer ang dating niya, pang rich din.  Hahahahahaha!

Pero hindi naman masama ang mangarap di ba? At lalong hindi masama ang magpray.  Hahahahaha!

With this gadget, I feel I can  blog anywhere.  Ang linaw at may flash pa ang kanyang 8 megapixel na camera.  Saan ka pa?

Pero dahil praying ang wishing pa lang ang magagawa ko.  Tiis muna ako sa netbook ko.

Last Friday nang magkita kami ng BFF ko, she commended me for my blog.  Lalo ko tuloy namissed ang pagsusulat.  Hindi niya  lang daw binabasa ang mga posts ko, binabalikan pa niya.  O di ba, parang lutong ulam, binabalik-balikan.  Hahahaha!

Sana kayo rin, libre namang balikan ang mga posts ko.  To tell you the truth, I keep on rewriting my posts kahit nga nakapublished na rito.  Sabi nga sa isang quotation, "A good writer is a rewriter."  Applying the quote to you my readers will read like this, "A good reader is a rereader."  Quote mode? Hahahahahaha!

Now that I am armed again to make a post, watch out for my coming posts especially now that we have a long weekend.

To those who missed my blog, salamat ng marami.  At sa mga hindi naman, then you are missing a lot. Joke! Hahahahahaha!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento