Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

ACRONYM

Post birthday mode ako with an acronym that BFF Joy sent to me as her birthday greeting.  Here it is:

Happy birthday BFF!

More than being a good friend, you are a man of

Action     - you walk the talk.
Reliable  - I can always count on you
Noble      - You have high moral principles and ideals
Excellent - In everything that you do.
Loyal       - Stays true til the end.

Happy birthday BFF!

God bless and establish the work of your hands.

In response to this touching gesture, I would like to tell my BFF:

More than the gift that you have given me are the words you use to describe me.  When times I feel that I don't matter and make sense, this affirmation is refreshing to the ears and to the heart as well.  Thank you very much BFF!





My BFF may be mistaken with her acronym of me but what she wrote is a great inspiration of what I could become someday.  Hehehe!

What about you my friends?  Do you have something to inspire me too?











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento