Martes, Agosto 21, 2012

42+

Today I turned 42 years old.  In celebration of my birthday, I am posting 42+ things that you might not know about me.

  1.  I am the eldest in the family of three boys and was born to a  poor family in Tondo, Manila.
  2. I was sexually abused when I was a child.
  3. I am a late bloomer student, started grade 1 section 17 to grade 6 section 2.
  4. I prefer Social Studies for a subject and I got two perfect scores in our periodical test when I was in grade 5.
  5. I felt rejected when my teacher in grade 4 was always picking on me and had me transferred in the afternoon class.  For many days, I was crying on my way home because of the feeling of rejection.
  6. Our neighbor, hearing me sing, told me that I am out of tune.
  7. I use to play with my "tool" when I was a child even in public places.  No, I am not an exhibitionist.  It is rather an indication of insecurity I guess.
  8. I am not a picky eater but I love soupy foods.
  9. I eat fast. I walk fast before I got a knee problem.
  10. I grew up having coloring books of Voltes V, Mazinger Z, Daimos, Mekanda Robot etc.
  11. I grew up watching Lito Lapid films.
  12. I got a taste of an apple, pear, grapes and hot chocolate and a new dress mostly during Christmas when I was a child.
  13. One of my teachers in grade 5 told me that I could have been the first honor of my class had I behaved like the most behaved girl in our class.
  14. I am a thrifty person.  I saved money in Banco Filipino with P1 as my daily school allowance during elementary.
  15. I won third place in  folkdance competition division level when I was in grade 6.
  16. I grew up dancing the songs of John Travolta.
  17. I hate Mathematics but could follow the lessons once I try hard.
  18. I was replaced by our adviser on the last minute of a SportsWriting Contest.  Good thing, the she won.
  19. I was the poor third in the friendship of four back in highschool.
  20. I have written a drama play when I was highschool and college.
  21. I hate Music subject although I love the stories behind the songs.
  22. I was rejected by the first girl that I courted.  Since then, I let the girls court me.  Hahahaha! Joke
  23. I am gullible person.
  24. I spent my highschool years listening to Air Supply.
  25. I love to read.
  26. I love period films and like a protagonist that die in the end.  I am not into horror and fantazy films.
  27. My favorite color is green.  Symbol of hope and life.  I love looking at a grassfield.
  28. My favorite number is 2.
  29. I favor the underdog.
  30. I am a loner.
  31. I am an introvert  person.
  32. I am a reluctant choir member.
  33. Base to baritone is the type of my voice.
  34. Growing up, people always mistaken me to somebody else.  Lately, to Mike Enriquez and Ed Lapiz.  They are both blessed to be likened to me.  Hahahahahahaha!
  35. I hate my toe nails and fingernails.  I cannot cut them to the max.
  36. I dreamed of studying in Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (PLM) but was late in enrolment.
  37. I was disqualified to take up Computer Science course in PUP because of a low grade in Math.
  38. I have a beautiful love story.  I married twice and people could not believe that I have many children.  Hindi ko rin akalain.
  39. I am a teacher killer. Hehehehehe!
  40. I had same sex relationship before.
  41. I am a feminist.
  42. I am pro RH  Bill.
  43. I am pro legalization of prostitution.
  44. I am against death penalty.
  45. I love people who are not afraid to commit mistakes.
  46. I love travelling.  Israel is my dream destination.
  47. I have no plans of working abroad. No offense to our OFW's.
  48. I am a procrastinator.
  49. I love literature.
  50. I love chatting.
  51. I bore easily.
  52. I am an artist
  53. I have written some songs.
  54. I am liberal in my outlook.  I have thrown my conservatism long ago.
  55. I lead by following.
  56. I am rich in friends.
  57. I have proven that I am a forgiving person.
  58. I have a violent tendencies.
  59. I have proven that I am not hungry for power.
  60. I learned how to be bold and brave.
  61. I have a weight problem
  62. I am thinking of being a bi-vocational pastor.
More addition to the list in the coming days.  Right now, I just would like to praise the Lord for the life that God has given me.  It is far from perfect but I am growing and learning.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento