Miyerkules, Agosto 29, 2012

BELATED CELEBRATION!

I had an advance birthday celebration (mere gift giving though) and a double celebration posts in this blog.  And to cap it all, I am posting my belated birthday celebration!



My birthday cake
Notice how the giver spell or respell my name.  Para naman daw maiba.  Kakaiba kasi ang pastor nila.  Parang hindi pastor.  Hahahahaha!

Actually, it's a celebration of all August celebrators and one of them is me.  Having a monthly celebration is becoming a tradition in our vesper worship.


Praying for the meal






Some of the foods




The other cake

Dolor's Kakanin

Below are those who join the celebration:









This celebration would not be possible without the generous hearts of the following:

1.   Valdez family for the one big bilao of pancit malabon (my favorite!) one big bilao of kalamay, one big bilao of vegetable salad.

2.   Desalisa family  for the one big bilao of Dolor's Kakanin.  We missed you though.

3.  Racquel Bernardo and Grace Malubag for the birthday cake.

4.  Regala family for the cake roll.

5.  The rest, I thank myself.  Hahahaha!

6.  Anonymous photographer and gift giver.  You know who you are. Much, much thanks!

7.  For my angels and vesper family who joined in this celebration, salamat ng marami!  Let us see each other again on the last week of September.  Hehehehehe!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento