Martes, Enero 22, 2013

READ ME MAYBE

You might be wondering where  my other readers are coming from.  These readers fall in the following catergories:

  • those who saw my post by chance.  They might be searching a topic and they landed on my blog.  It happens to all of us when we are searching for a certain topic on the internet.   And upon seeing my blog, scan the entry in passing and leave the blog.
  • those who saw it by chance but read my post and some other post as well.
  • those who saw my post on facebook.
  • those who regularly reads my blog but are not registered as my followers.
  • those who follow my blog.




This Statistics covers the beginning of the
blog up to the present.  From the thousands
of readers from the the Philippines
down to the 57 from United Kingdom.
Not included are the countries below 57.



This is the monthly statistics

I am happy having readers.  I am more happy having followers.  I am excited receiving comments from my readers.  Many of the comments are posted on facebook.

My number of readers and followers are just a dot compared to the gigantic figures of other bloggers.  But I don't feel bad for myself because statistics is not my utmost concern for now.  It is just enough to learn that I am being read somehow.  So READ ME MAYBE to the tune of Call Me Maybe.  Hehehe!

That is why whenever the number of readers concerns me, I always go back to the words of wisdom in writing, "Write to express, not to impress."


















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento