Sabado, Enero 12, 2013

MY DAILY COMPANION

Let me introduce with my daily companions.  They are the ones that I would like to start the day with and the ones that I cannot live properly without:



My personal Bible

As soon as I wake up in the morning, I have to read it.  One chapter a day is my target. I am proud to say that I saved money to buy this Bible.  I think I bought it for P800.  I like my Bible thin.  I believe that the Word of God, thought it weighs more than gold and silver in value does not have to so heavy for the hands to carry.  Kaya kahit medyo mahal, ginawa ko pa ring bilhin siya.  It is protected with a zipper to enclose the pages from harmful elements.  Actually, marami namang Bible ang nagtatagal kahit walang zipper ... kasi hindi ginagamit.  Hahahahaha!

 I also have an audio Bible and an NIV Bible in texts downloaded in my cellphone.  Just in case I got bored reading the Bible in book form, meron akong alternative.  Hehehehehe!

Together with my Bible is ....


My Journal


Whatever verse or verses that struck to my heart from the chapter I am reading on a given day, I write it on my journal.  Then, I will write the message of that particular verse to me.  I also write how I can appy it in my life.  I will conclude my entry that day with a short prayer.





I found the journal on sale in National Bookstore so I got one for myself.  Aside from its earth friendly cover, I like its pages.  I like the idea of a Mathematics Notebook for a journal.  I also bought metallic ink ball pens to make my entry readable.  Ang arte ko no? O ang landi lang? Hahahahahaha!




My third and last daily companion is ...


My 2013 Planner
Sa tatlo, eto ang hindi ko binili.  Thanks to my angel, who regularly gives me a planner like this every year.  I love planner.  It gives me the feeling of being organized and in control.  Kahit madalas, hindi naman.  Hahahahahaha!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento