Miyerkules, Enero 30, 2013

CONVENTIONS AND INNOVATIONS

Technologies seldom change culture by themselves; they might enable change in significant ways, yet without new ideas that question our sense of right and wrong they matter less. ...The very act of creating a market [...] of these products that go against conventions and norms of what we value, and of what we think is appropriate, means that you have to change what we think is appropriate.



What do people complaint about these days? Lack of time.  What do people desire these days? Vacation or rest.

Ganon din ako. In fact, sa tindi ng kaabalahan ko, nakakalimuta ko na ang bag ko na naiwan ko sa baggage counter ng supermarket.  Kaya ang result, dobleng panahon pa para balikan ang naiwan ko.

When I heard about their complaint, I realized that I am a normal person.  To hear the young adult wishing he has more time to do his task,  I was comforted to realize that my concern of time is, after all, a valid concern.  What do you expect from a pastor and a father like me?  Yes, I am busy as a bee.

At dahil wala si Diko sa akin ngayon, nawalan kami ng tagapagluto at tagapaglinis sa bahay.  Ginusto niya muna kasing magstay sa mga lolo niya.

So that leaves us three in the house, Amos, Amen and Me.  Nadadagdagan lang kami sa house kapag nandito ang lola.  Pero ngayon, nandito sa akin si Aiehn kasi nga may chicken pox siya at busy ang kanyang mommy sa demo sa school at sa seminar sa darating na linggo.  Higit pa sa mga dahilang iyon ay gusto talaga ni Aiehn na sa akin muna siya.  Ok lang naman sa akin yun.  Siyempre, tatanggi ba ang tatay sa anak.

So, saan patungo ang post na ito?  Gusto ko lang magpasalamat sa mga tao who make a way to unburden busy people like me.

And I like this in particular:

I saw this in a TVC and looked for it in the supermarket.
I just bought a 1/2 pig belly, mix it with the Maggi Magic Meals.
Put it in the plastic especially designed by Maggi for the
Magic Meals.  Put it inside the rice cooker and
wait until the rice and the viand cook at the same time.  After 45 minutes,
Viola! I already have a cooked meal without so much effort.



This product development is perfect for a busy person like me.  Of course, the conventional way of cooking it is still the best but as I said, this is designed for time conscious people like me.

After 45 minutes, this is the finished product:


Looks like done by a Pro di ba?

In the picture is  the rice that was cooked along with
the Lechon Paksiw and the Reheated Corned Beef.


I also bought for a chicken menu.  Pasado naman
ang Lechong Paksiw.  Next time, eto naman ang iluto ko
at magtry din ako ng iba pa nilang menu gamit
ang Magic Meals.  Sa panahon ngayon, kailangan
na talagang mag magic to cope up with the demands
of time.



I really appreciate people and things who make life easier for other people.  And I abhor those who insist that one stick to the conventional way of doing things.  I live forward, not backward kaya maiwan na lang kayo sa old school thoughts niyo.  Hahahahahaha!

O di ba?  Reliable akong promoter ng product na ito?  Hahahaha!

Busy ba talaga ako?  E bakit may time pa akong makapagblog?  Blogging to me is like a breather.  It is my way of expressing myself in times when I tend to lose my sanity.  Hehehehehe!

So, for those who are as busy as me, try to check out things outside our houses.  Baka may makita kayong mga innovations that will help you fight conventions.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento