Huwebes, Setyembre 12, 2013

ON INTUITION AND DREAMS

While the owner of the cellphone was fast asleep, suddenly a message came in.  I am not the type of person who pry on somebody's gadget.  But that very moment, I didn't know why I had this urge to read the message.  After reading the thread of the conversation, I was no longer sure if it was right for me to read a private's message, a very private one.  All I knew that night was, I could hardly slept.

But being a non-believer of what we call "intuition," I tried hard to brush off my "suspicion."  I tried to have faith in the person.  I retained my full trust.  After all, I am not a woman who heavily rely on intution.

We Filipinos called "intuition" as kutob.  It is a feeling that something is wrong somewhere.

Another mysterious thing that I am not a fan of is "dream."  Lalo na at may kasabihan tayo na kabaligtaran ng katotohanan ang panaginip. Late last year when I kept on dreaming about snakes and other animals biting and attacking me.  To dream such dream once can be  dismissed right away but having dream about it four times  can be alarming and  burdensome.  I prayed that Joseph the Dreamer would come back to life and help me interpret my dreams.

I search on the internet on the possible interpretation.  Some say that it has something to do with betrayal.  As to who will betray and how, I did not have any idea.  Good thing, the dreaming stopped. So was the burden.

But the reality came.  My intuition and dreams were right all along.  My suspicion was right.  I was indeed betrayed.  All I can utter one afternoon was, "Kaya pala, Kayo pala."  But it was too late.  If only I have followed my intuition and believed in my dreams.  I could have done something to prevent something.  I chose to trust.  We do make bad choices in life.  Next time, I will try harder to give intuition and dream a try.

I am not saying that I am now a fan of "intuition" and "dream".  It is just that I learned  that God can use the two "phenomena" to reveal something to us.  As what happened to me, in time, our intuition and dream might turn into a reality.



2 komento:

  1. Arnel, may tiwala ako sa kutob ko. Naniniwala din ako na ginagamit ng Diyos ang kutob para magcommunicate sa akin, at sa maraming tao. Kaya tayo nakakrinig ng languaheng "The Lord impressed on me..." Maaring magkamali ang kutob ko, kaya kailangan ang pakikinig sa kutob bilang medium nang pangungusap ng Diyos ay dapat babad sa panalangin, at nakabase sa malalim na pakikiugnay sa Panginoon.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. i believe in dreams. :) God used dreams to impress something to me before pas. as a reminder, warning, problem that will come, or even something to pray to. i was so scared that time because i have creepy dreams that came into real situations that i prayed to God, 'please remove this from me'. now i realized, i want to have it back.

    TumugonBurahin