Miyerkules, Setyembre 4, 2013

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER ESPECIALLY IF IT COMES WITH LOTS OF CAKE

Last August 25, 2013, my church family and me had celebrated my 43rd birthday.  It is a belated celebration since my birthday is in on the 22nd.

We had a simple celebration after our evening worship service.  First, I am so grateful to God for giving me another year of life.  I turned 43 this year.  The week of my birthday was the time when Habagat and Typhoon Maring were devastating the whole of Luzon, submerging places in the cities and the provinces.  Our celebration was also a celebration of our lives; on how God spared our lives from the calamity.





My church family did not fail to remember my special day.  I am so thankful to those who greeted me in advance, on the day and even belated happy birthday.  They turned the celebration into a cake party because of these:

Thank you very much Desalisa Family!




Lots of thanks to Tadeo Family



A Round Cake from Valeroso Family.
Much, much thanks!





This comes from the combined efforts of the youth.
I especially thank the dedication on this cake!
Hahahahahahaha!

Aside from the cakes, there were also some generous hearts who showered the celebration with these:


This is Valdez Family's share.
Thank you very much!


From Valdez Family





I think this also comes from the Valdez's




The Regular giver of Shoimai.
Thank you so much Daisy Te Family
Betiong and Vergara Family's Buko Pandan.
Maraming salamat sa dessert!

Of course, the celebration would not be complete without these groups:


The Youth




Family Groups





Mixed Groups


And some like it trio:














And there is one who simply enjoys it solo:






There were people who were missed by my camera but were as important to this occasion.  I am deeply grateful to them also.  The camera of my heart caught you and never forgets you:-)

I also thank those people who were not in the celebration but made their presence thru their gifts.  Kilala niyo na po kung sinu-sino kayo.

Too bad, my parents, brothers and other kin were not able to come because my mother got sick that afternoon.  I also regret not having my two other children, Aiehn Deosjua and Aiah Dasha on my birthday celebration.  The weather was to blame:-(

Nonetheless, it was an enjoyable evening.  Looking forward to having another birthday celebration next year.

SORRY NGA PALA SA MAHABANG TITLE NG POST NA ITO. GUSTO KO LANG  KASING HUMABA PA ANG BUHAY KO:-0

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento