Miyerkules, Hunyo 26, 2013

NANG MAGUNAW ANG AKING MUNDO

Last week nagpunta ako sa Globe Center para magbayad ng aking monthly bill.  Around two months na ang kailangan kong bayaran.  Nagtagal lang ang pagbabayad ko dahil mismong ang Globe ang nagpadala ng sulat telling subscribers that they are doing something with their system and so, receiving bill through mail would be delayed. I did not wait anymore for the said mail, I went to Globe Center near us.

When I asked for my bill, my world crumbles when I learned how much I  have to pay!  Bakit naman hindi mawiwindang ang mundo ko? Sabihan  ba naman ako na ang kailangan kong bayaran ay Php 9k + sa monthly plan na Php 599.  Bakit umabot nang ganito kalaki ang bill ko?

Last April nagrenew ako ng contract ng aking plan.  From plan 999 that covers an unlimited internet access and a consumable amount of Php400 for call and text ay nagdowngrade ako ng plan 599 that gives me an unlimited call and text to Globe and Touch Mobile.

Tumigil ang pag-inog ng mundo ko that time habang walang namang patid sa pag-ikot ang aking ulo sa pag-iisip kung bakit ganung kalaki ang bill ko.  I then asked the cashier for a hard copy of my bill to give me an idea of the breakdown of my usage.  Nang naibigay na there was a long list of calls that I did the last two months.  But there should be no issue about it dahil unli call nga ang plan ko sa Globe at TM.  Tinanong ko ang cashier kung under what plan ba ako nakasubscribed.  And his answer gave light to my "gamundong" bill.  I was still enrolled to plan 999.  Haist!

When I got home, I immediately dialed their hotline but I could not go through their customer service representative (CSR) kasi sobrang busy ang line.  After many attempts I decided to postpone calling them the following day.  Afternoon the next day when I finally had a transaction with their CSR.  After my lengthy explanation and seemingly our heated discusssion, he said that he will adjust my bill.  Hindi ko gaanong masundan ang kanyang sinasabi  about the adjusted bill.  He was telling me of Php 4k adjusted bill.  Malaki pa rin para sa two months bill yun para sa akin.  What more kung may dagdag pa for another  month?  I was only thinking of Php 2k including the charge on my text to other networks.

Actually, last April, the CSR that I talked to assured me that in one day or two, my plan will already downgraded.  But I was wrong because of the CSR's incompetence.  At hindi lang yun ang na-experienced kong incompetence nila.  I was supposed to get the new mobile phone that comes along with my new plan on the date the CSR told me.  I supposed to go to SM Valenzuela on the date that I was told.  When the time came that I need to get the unit, I was told that    the request was not processed yet.  Mabuti na lang flexible ang schedule ko at isang sakay lang ako sa SM Valenzuela.  Kumusta naman ang mga taong malalayo at kailangan mag leave para lang makapunta sa service center nila? That day pa naman ay bitbit ko ang aking dalawang anak na pinakain ko ng lunch before we go to Globe.  That means, gumastos ako ng malaki para sa purpose na yun, only to be told na maghintay na lang uli.

Going back to the bill issue, the CSR asked me to wait again and again and again for two minutes or more.  But I do not have the luxury of time so I told him if he will just call me back as soon he is finished with all the adjustments to my bills.  He assured me that he will give me a ring onced done.  That was Wednesday last week and Wednesday again tomorrow but until now I have not received a return call.

At dahil diyan, nagpasya na lang akong magprepaid ng Globe. You might be asking me to try Smart.  Well, I also have subscription to Smart of unlitext to Smart, Talk and Text and Sun for Php 345 a month.  I did that to make me connected to all networks.

What will happen to my Globe subscription? I will let them do the effort of  reaching me to clear my bill.  They should not expect that people have all the time to spare for their incompetence. I also have work to be done.

Of course, prepaid subscription has its own discomfort pero mas magugunaw talaga ang mundo mo sa incompetence ng mga CSR ng mga taga Globe na nakausap ko.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento