Miyerkules, Hunyo 12, 2013

HIS APPOINTMENT!

Allow me to share with you some of  the messages I have been receiving since Thursday last week:

"GOD's am ptr arnel.  Welcome back po.  Hope u had an enjoyable vacation.  It is our joy to keep you in our prayers. ...  That your walk with God will result to Christlikeness, that you be filled with God's wisdom, grace with understanding & kept safe from all harm 7 sickness.  Praying for you not just happiness but pure joy 7 love not just wealth but God's abundance & favor, not just silence but GOD's peace.  A powerful CY,2013-2014 ahead of us po!" - from one influential member

"Thank u & congrats 4 being our pastor again gud am."  - from one of my angels

"Yehey mabuhay c pastor arnel s Grace uli." - from one of my angels

"Yipee!" - Amen Learn Vasquez

"Is it congratulation or ???? Hahahaha!" - Donna Bari Vasquez

"That calls for a celebration!" -  one band member from our church

"Pastor, congrtulations po dito pa rin kayo.  Isang taon uli tayong magsasama." - from the sidewalk vendor near the gate of our church.  

Needless to say, I will be serving in my present church appointment for another year.  What makes the extension of my appointment a celebration is the fact that in recent years, I am the first pastor who stayed longer than four years.  What makes it a challenge is the reality that there are some who would like me out. Hehehehe!

What makes it a good thing is my faith that  my retention   is GOD's will.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento